Wednesday 2 October 2013

MD Reflection Questions (Week 2)


How does it affect me as a pre service teacher?
This tutorial task has given me a deeper exposure on materials development. As a pre service teacher, this task has given me ideas on how important materials development and also the characteristics of good materials, not forgetting the numerous principles related to it. Therefore, this task affects the way I look at materials development.

 How it affects my current knowledge?
This tutorial task has made me understand more on different principles related to materials development. In week 1, which was introduction to materials development has given me a larger picture on what will I be learning in this course. Week 2, we are starting to enter and look into detail on the principles. By having a sort of a little bit background knowledge from week 1, work from week 2 has been made easier.

How can i use that knowledge to improve myself?
By having the knowledge on the principles, I believe that I can apply those principles in developing materials in both my upcoming assignment and also when I go out to teach in schools. I will not rely only on certain materials, but this course has given me examples of many other materials that I can use. In a way I felt challenged and I want to explore other materials that I never used before. 

1 comment:

  1. Pray do share in how have you been "challenged" and what other materials have you not used before?

    ReplyDelete